Calling all budding PR rockstars! We want YOU!
Are you a college student or recent graduate with a passion for communications? Do you love AP style but also possess the ability to condense your thoughts into 140 characters or less? Do you love dogs? (That last one isn’t necessary, but you should be aware that our furry coworker
has tenure around here.) If so, 20K Group wants to hear why you should be our next intern.
We’re a Houston-based strategic communications agency with a 10-year history of seeing beyond the mundane and taking our clients to the idiomatic 20,000 foot view. We help our clients to see the big picture and become better known and better understood by their target audiences. Our client list spans a broad range of industries
, which keeps us on our toes and constantly learning. This also means that a healthy curiosity fuels our days. We love working with passionate people, doing good and having a good time in the process
As an intern for 20K, you’ll be an integral part of a small team that does big things. You can expect to do meaningful, hands-on work for both traditional and digital campaigns while working directly with our Vice President. This role can include:
- Researching everything from media contacts to a county fair in small town Texas
- Assisting with clients’ community relations efforts
- Assisting with writing and distributing press releases
- Assisting with event planning
- Social media content curation and execution
- Writing blog posts
- Occasional errand-running
Because we value your time and energy, this internship will be paid.
- Able to commit 10-20 hours a week
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet research
- Able to work on a Mac
- Possess reliable transportation
Say hello! Like us on Facebook
, follow us on Twitter
and let us know you’re out there! Please also email your resume, a cover letter telling us why you’re the perfect fit and anything else you feel tells your creative story to email@example.com